Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Re-Emerging" sculptures


'Happy to re-emerge'
16x16x15cm
© Corina Duyn 2014

'Happy to re-emerge'
16x16x15cm
© Corina Duyn 2014

"Happy to re-emerge" is available for €145, but with the understanding that the sculpture is available for the exhibition and book launches in September 2015
To reserve it  please email me
'Emerging'
17x11x19cm
© Corina Duyn 2014 
'Emerging'
17x11x19cm
© Corina Duyn 2014
"Emerging" is available for €145, but with the understanding that the sculpture is available for the exhibition and book launches in September 2015
To reserve it  please email me

Once a day I try to work on my sculptures. Twenty minutes at the time.
Even within these short times, there is stills something to show for in the end.
If you are interested in any of these sculptures, please do get in touch.

Both stones were brought to me by friends. Thank you!

And these were the sculptures I made during my stay at Dechen Shying and are in their collection.
all together at the edge of the Atlantic, outside my glorious conservatory at Dechen Shying




'Sinking'
15x19x11cm
© Corina Duyn 2014
'reaching for the light'
10x10x11cm
© Corina Duyn 2014

'Emerging (one)'
11x12x19cm
© Corina Duyn 2014


The sculptures found there place on the window sill at Dechen Shying
For images of my weaving, please see here
Artworks which were on show at the Seeders Exhibition see here 

commissioned stone-sculpture. Stone supplied!

ps. As I no longer have a Facebook or Twitter account (find it all too confusing...) but you think this Blog deserves to make a presence there, please feel free to link it on your page. Thank you!

No comments: