Sunday, August 28, 2016

'Into the Light' book review in 25% ME group newsletter

It is always a pleasure to receive a review of my work, and this one is no exception.
This Into the Light book review appeared in the 25% ME Group summer 2016  Newsletter. Issue 41

Thank you Helen Brownie, for your kind words.



In one of my last posts I wrote about the 25% M.E. Group. To my delight (and with my permission) this post was translated for a Dutch/Belgium ME support group. And it also featured on the Disability Arts Online website.

I hope all this brings more awareness of the challenges which people so ill with this illness, are experiencing.

Which brings me to my first book Hatched - a creative journey through M.E., an illustrated journal about the first few years of illness. This book- almost out of print- will soon be available as e-book.
Watch this space!

No comments: