Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tired


These are just a few short observations/ poems from 2001, as featured in Hatched Re-Hatched.
However, I still moments in the present time in which I can relate to them, ...  more than I wish to acknowledge. However, the emotion and the wisdom surrounding this has changed. The experience remains raw.
I know I am not alone in this...

Be well my heroes.
Hang in there.
There will be better days.
I promise.


HEAVY WEIGHT 25 January 2001

Confrontations 
with my tired body
Lowering my head
just above
the bowl of porridge
my hand
and spoon
thereby
greatly reducing 
the distance
have to travel 
to my mouth




page from Hatched (re-hatched) by Corina Duyn 2006




WATERSHED
15 March 2001

Nearly in tears  
deciding
if taking a shower 
would be 
a good use
of energy 



DUCK OUT OF WATER 
23 September 2001

Negotiating 
door saddle 
kind of 
tired

No comments: